We are Regional Charitable foundation Teenager and we are asking for your help.
Our organization is taking care about refugees in Luhansk, Lviv and Ivano-Frankivsk regions for a year already. Some of our volunteers and employees are these refugees.
In May 2014 we establish refugee camp in Lviv region (http://teenagerfund.org.ua/), which provided shelter for about 100 people. We offered free food and place to live. In Luhansk and Ivano-Frankivsk regions we are coordinating cooperation of refugee organizations and provide humanitarian aid (https://www.facebook.com/sergey.popov.399041). We have a IDPs center in Ivano-Frankivsk. 7000 IDPs are present in Ivano-Frankivsk here. Humanitarian aid is not provided to IDPs who are here as most of it go to regions close to conflict territory.
IDPs in Ivano-Frankivsk do not get food, clothes etc. However our resources are limited. Help which is provided by our partners from
The situation in
We need the following thins (1 is the most urgent):
1. Food – cereal (different types), olive oil, condensed milk, meat and fish preserves, sweets for children, tea and coffee. Everything should be with a long date of expiry.
2. Utensils – frying pans, pots, dishes, mugs.
3. Household appliances (washing machines, kitchen equipment, irons)
4. Toothpaste and toothbrushes, soap, shampoo, mesh brushes and towels.
6. Medications and vitamins
7. Shoes both for children and grown ups.
8. Toys, bicycles, office supplies for children (copybooks, pens, pencils, markers, paints)
We would greatly appreciate if you will spread this information further to those who can help us with things and money. We guarantee full reports.
If you can help us with money that would be good too.
We can discuss the details by email email@example.com
Head of Board Charitable Foundation “Regional charitable foundation “Teenager”
official sites in Europe,
|コメント トラックバック Posted by カナメ|
|コメント トラックバック Posted by スポンサードリンク|